Welcome and thank you so much for visiting my site! My name is Katarina Gaborova. I am a multi-discipline psychologist, life coach, and an author of self-help tools, specializing in international clients around the world. I am currently based in the Hague, Netherlands. If you are finding it challenging to cope and need someone to talk to, I may be able to help.
Only individual healing therapy sessions are subsidized by insurance companies. Group sessions, preventive treatment and courses or workshops are Not subsidized by health insurance companies.
Please know, that subsidy received from health insurance companies does Not depend on me. For more information about subsidies and health insurances, please go to:
My education has been obtained in Australia, and includes the following:
- MSc in psychology
- Currently finalizing Doctorate of Business administration (with dissertation related to burnout topic called “Enhanced burnout reduction model and guidelines for three layered burnout interventions”)
- Post Graduate diploma in Psychology (conducted thesis on “Parenting styles, personality and their effects on substance use”.
- BSc (double degree in Psychology/Psychophysiology)
- Certificate BWRT Therapist (BWRT and/or the Institute of BrainWorking Recursive Therapy: ‘BWRT®️’ stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®️’, a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. It’s a totally confidential method that does not require you to reveal your private information or personal secrets to your therapist and it is carried out in a completely conscious state. It does not use hypnosis or any concepts that might be considered mystical or unscientific – it’s completely logical, practical and down-to-earth, and for it to succeed only needs you to know what you want to change in your life. Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT®️ and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at http://www.bwrt.org)
- I am a certified Gottman method Therapist
- Certificate treating Affairs and Trauma (Gottman Institute)
- Certificate couples and addiction recovery (Gottman Institute)
- Certificate as an EMDR Trauma Therapist (Level 1,2 & 3)
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- Certificate as Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (Level 1)
- Certificate as a Life Coach
- Certificate as NLP Practitioner and others
Over the years, I have lived in various countries and have been exposed to different cultures.
As a result, I became curious about how a change of the environment influences people (particularly on a mental and emotional level).
This is one of the reasons why I specialize in offering psychological support and counselling to the international communities.
My work experiences include:
the assessment of premature born babies for international research purposes
providing support and counselling to teenage and adult clients at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation clinic
working as an educational psychologist at a number of primary schools
designing social skills training programs
creating and producing various psycho-educational materials, used as additional self help resources for home in the form of books in English and Slovak language. We are also producing these tools in the form of a deck of cards and as a memory game.
Since 2009 my practice K.G Psychological services has been established in the Hague, Netherlands. Where I have been offering support and counselling to adults and couples from various cultural backgrounds. I have been working as an external psychologist for various international corporations, the University of Amsterdam, the Erasmus University an others organising workshops.
Workshop topics: * coping with change & uncertainty * effective decision making * turn change into a new opportunity * grief *positive psychology* stressors vs buffers* self care without guilt* or creating any workshop on demand ( please contact us for more information) or purchase any of the motivational products in our e-shop.
Thank you again and I am really looking forward to hear from you soon.
Prestatiecode: Overige psychosociale therapie | 24504
KVK: 58970894,BTW (VAT) 288270277B01
CAT vergoedbaar License number: BO number 57622021-06-24
Nip registration number: 00211888
As a CAT-vergoedbaar therapist I fall under the Dutch Wkkgz right of complaint and disciplinary law with the Dispute Body Alternative Therapists (GAT). GAT is a state-recognized and fully independent Wkkgz disputes committee in The Netherlands. If you need to make a complaint about my therapeutic procedures, do not hesitate to contact the Official Commission in The Netherlands, here the link:
I work as a CAT-vergoedbaar therapist according to the guidelines of the GAT Professional
Code. For more information see: https://gatgeschillen.nl/beroepscode/