Welcome and thank you so much for visiting my site! My name is Katarina Gaborova. I am a multi-discipline psychologist, life coach, and an author of self-help tools, specializing in international clients around the world. I am currently based in the Hague, Netherlands. If you are finding it challenging to cope and need someone to talk to, I may be able to help.
I am a NIP registered psychologist.
Providing individual healing therapy sessions which are subsidized by the international insurance companies. Group sessions,couples therapy, courses or workshops are not subsidized by health insurance companies. For more information related to coverage and your health insurances, please contact your insurance directly.
My education (obtained in Australia), includes the following:
- Doctorate Candidate of Business Administration (with dissertation related to burnout eith a title “Enhanced burnout reduction model and guidelines for the three layered burnout interventions”)
- MSc in psychology (Child & Family)
- Post Graduate diploma in Psychology (with thesis on “Parenting styles, personality and their effects on substance use in adulthood”.
- BSc (double degree in Psychology/Psychophysiology)
- Certified BWRT Therapist (BWRT and/or the Institute of BrainWorking Recursive Therapy: ‘BWRT®️’ stands for ‘BrainWorking Recursive Therapy®️’, a model of psychology and psychotherapy created by UK professional therapist, Terence Watts, MCGI. It’s a totally confidential method that does not require you to reveal your private information or personal secrets to your therapist and it is carried out in a completely conscious state. It does not use hypnosis or any concepts that might be considered mystical or unscientific – it’s completely logical, practical and down-to-earth, and for it to succeed only needs you to know what you want to change in your life. Only Certified Practitioners have been trained to deliver BWRT®️ and all have to adhere to a strict ethical code. Find out more at http://www.bwrt.org)
- Certified Gottman method Therapist
- Certified in treating Affairs and Trauma (by Gottman Institute)
- Certified in treating couples and addiction recovery (by Gottman Institute)
- Certified as an EMDR Trauma Therapist (Level 1,2 & 3)
- Certified in Clinical Hypnosis
- Certified as Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (Level 1)
- Certificate as a Life Coach
- Certified as NLP Practitioner
Over the years, I have lived in various countries and have been experiencing different cultures.
As a result, I became curious about how a change of the environment influences people (particularly on a mental and emotional level).
This is one of the reasons why I specialize in offering psychological support to the international communities.
My work experiences include:
-the assessment of premature born babies for international research purposes, in Melbourne, Australia
-providing support and counselling to teenage and adult clients at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation clinic in Melbourne, Australia
-working as an educational psychologist at a number of primary schools, in Melbourne, Australia
-designing social skills training programs, in Melbourne, Australia
-creating and producing various psycho-educational materials, used as additional self help resources for home in the form of books in English and Slovak language. We are also producing these tools in the form of a deck of cards and as a memory game, in Trenčín, Slovakia
-since 2009 K.G Psychological services has been established in the Hague, Netherlands. Offering support and counselling to adults and couples from various cultural backgrounds. Working as an external psychologist for various international corporations, secondary schools, the University of Amsterdam, the Erasmus University an others including organising regular workshops.
Workshop topics: * coping with change & uncertainty * effective decision making * turn change into a new opportunity * grief *positive psychology* stressors vs buffers* self care without guilt*burnout*
Please note that any workshop can be also designed on demand (contact us for more information) or purchase any of the motivational products in our e-shop.
Thank you for visiting this website and I am really looking forward to hearing from you soon.
KVK: 58970894,BTW (VAT) 288270277B01
CAT License number: BO number 57622021-06-24
Nip registration number: 00211888
As a therapist I fall under the Dutch Wkkgz right of complaint and disciplinary law with the Dispute Body Alternative Therapists (GAT). GAT is a state-recognized and fully independent Wkkgz disputes committee in The Netherlands. If you need to make a complaint about my therapeutic procedures, do not hesitate to contact the Official Commission in The Netherlands, here the link: https://gatgeschillen.nl/ As a therapist I work according to the guidelines of the GAT Professional Code. For more information see: https://gatgeschillen.nl/beroepscode/