Welcome and thank you so much for visiting my site! My name is Katarina Gaborova. I am a multi-discipline psychologist, life coach, and an author specialising in international clients around the world. I am currently based in the Hague, Netherlands. If you are finding it challenging to cope and need someone to talk to, I may be able to help.
I am a NIP registered psychologist based in The Hague (Den Haag), Netherlands.
My education has been obtained in Australia, and includes the following:
- MSc in psychology (Child & Family)
- Post Graduate diploma in Psychology
- BSc (Psychology/Psychophysiology)
- Certificate as NLP Practitioner
- Certificate as a Life Coach
- Certificate as Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner
- Certificate in Clinical Hypnosis
- Certificate as an EMDR Trauma Therapist
- Certificate for Gottman’s method for couples Level 1
- Certificate for Gottman’s method for couples Level 2
Over the years, I have lived in various countries and have been exposed to many different cultures.
As a result, I became curious about how a change of the environment influences people (particularly on a mental and emotional level).
This is one of the reasons why I specialize in offering psychological support and counselling to the international communities.
My work experiences include:
- the assessment of premature born babies for international research purposes
- providing support and counselling to teenage and adult clients at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation clinic
- working as an educational psychologist at a number of primary schools
- designing social skills training programs
- creating and producing various psycho-educational materials, used as additional self help resources for home in the form of DVD, books in English and Slovak language. We are also producing these tools in the form of a deck of cards and as a memory game.
- since 2009 my practice K.G Psychological services has been established in the Hague, Netherlands. Where I have been offering support and counselling to teenagers, adults and couples from various cultural backgrounds
- organising workshops related to stress management, parenting skills or positive psychology (If you are interested in the topics of workshops and the dates of availability, please contact me for more information) or in purchasing any of the motivational products please visit our e-shop.
Thank you again and I am really looking forward to hear from you soon.